First Quarter Recognition Rally

Conestoga Gives Character Awards to Students who go Above and Beyond

Murray, NEB- On Friday, Oct. 29 Conestoga Jr./Sr. High School held a recognition rally for students on the honor roll and students who received the Character Award. Honor roll is for students who earned a 94 percent or higher in every class during the first quarter. The Character Award is given to students who go above and beyond in the classroom. The students who received the Character Award were nominated by their peers and teachers.

In junior high, the honor roll students are: Sophia T., Grace R., Hadley G., Noah E., Nolan D., Isabel B., Chloe B., Jozlyn K., Dylan K., James K., and Kiersten J.

The 9 through 12 grade honor roll students are: Kyler Z., Elliott Z., Alaina M., Andrew L., Rylee J., Morgan H., Elizabeth H., Austin G., John M., Brittany J., Grant G., Jack W., Addison P., Sydney H., Amelia G., John W., Lindee W., and Lucas M.

The Conestoga Character Award recipients are: Addison A., Austin G., Chase C., Cole M., Colton S., Daniel C., Dylan K., Ember H., Grace R., Haven Z., Hunter J., Jack W., John M., Jozlyn K., Kiersten J., Kyler Z., Logan L., Mati S., Nolan D., Piper I., Sarah R., Sophia T., Sophie A., Lucas M., Bella B., Raquel H., and Ryleigh H. These students all deserved to be recognized for their achievements.

The whole point of this rally was to recognize students who excel in the classroom. Pep rallies are usually held for students participating in sports, but rallies are now being held for students showing academic excellence as well. This is a great way to show appreciation for all of the students at Conestoga. Great job to everyone who made the honor roll and received the Character Award. Remember to continue to go above and beyond.