Varsity Boys Basketball

Last Home Game of the Season

d

Bryson B. takes a shot during the home contest.

Murray, Neb- Monday February 14th the high school varsity basketball boys went up against Brownell Talbot in their last varsity boys basketball home game of the season. All five seniors; Evan S., Johnny W., Ty F., Bryson B. and Lucas M. started the first quarter of their last home contest of their high school basketball careers.

To kick off the game there was a large crowd in attendance supporting the boys while they played. The game took place on Valentine’s Day and the student section was very dressed up and displayed large posters. There were also cut out faces of the senior boys to support them in their last home game ever at Conestoga High School. The band was a big part of the crowd too. They played loud and proud during time outs and anytime they were able to. The band played a big role not only in playing instruments but also cheering loudly to support the game! The dance team and cheer team provided the halftime entertainment by performing their state routines. The game ended with Conestoga scoring 67 and Brownell Talbot scoring 29.

Great job seniors on your last varsity home game! And great job to all the highschool basketball players and coaches for a great basketball season.