Santa’s Rock N Lights

Murray, NEB – Christmas is almost here! Bring your family and friends to come and enjoy Santa’s Rock N Lights, located in Omaha, NE and Des Moines, IA. There are lots of lights to see and they have a new set up every year. You drive along the path and see all kinds of lights. There is the 12 feet tall Christmas tree and the huge 2023 sign you and your friends and family can take a picture by.

Santa’s Rock N Lights is a Christmas tradition for me and my family to go to every year. My favorite decoration they have every year is Charlie Brown’s friends having an exciting snowball fight, it is a very original decoration and I love it. Every year my family goes they also have hot cocoa at the end of the drive for free. For the best experience I recommend bringing a truck so you and your family or friends can sit on the bed of the truck and get a huge view of the whole experience. Don’t forget to bring blankets because every year I have gone it is very cold and even snowed one year.

Over the holiday season I recommend you go to Santa’s Rock N Lights because it is so magical and the best Christmas experience, fun for the whole family and for any age. Try it out and maybe start a tradition like me and my family have.