Choir Fundraising for New Robes

Murray, NEB- The Conestoga Choir is saving up for new robes by fundraising money from
working concessions at home sporting events. The most money they have made from games is $350 and have saved up more than $1000 in total. Aaron Jordan, the Conestoga choir director said, “We need new robes because the ones we have are several decades old and are falling apart. We hope to have robes purchased by the end of the school year. The overall cost for 50 robes will be around $3,000 dollars. They will be a maroon robe with a gold sash.”

The Conestoga choir is planning on getting the robes by the end of this year so they can have them for the first concert of next year to surprise the crowd. The robes are going to be a little bit like the Conestoga band’s except that the gold is going to be a little brighter and the marron will be a little darker. When the robes get delivered, the Conestoga choir is going to have to test and see if they fit or not. The Conestoga choir will also have to connect the sashes before they lose them because then they will have to buy new ones that match.The Conestoga choir is going to have to find new bags to use to hold their robes when they aren’t using them so they don’t get messed up and ruined before their first performance with them.