Farewell to Beloved Staff

Murray, NEB- With the school year coming to a close many students are saying goodbye to their friends, teachers, and peers while some teachers are saying goodbye to Conestoga to seek new career opportunities.

Sean Trampe, the district technology director, is stepping down from his position and plans on spending more time helping his wife raise their three daughters. For work, he will return to KETV in Omaha. He spent time there in 2021-22 when he stepped away from classroom teaching and really enjoyed it. At KETV he’ll work in the sales department and help make sure commercial ad space that is purchased airs correctly.

Kyleigh Lewis has accepted a position as a high school computer science teacher and technology integrationist at Harlan Community School District in Harlan, Iowa. Chad Schmeckpeper, high school science, will be moving to the new Gretna East High School to continue his teaching career.

Trenton Clausen, strength and conditioning, will continue his teaching at Creighton Prep High School starting this fall. Sarah DeWispelare, junior high math, will be looking at new experiences and new opportunities for her future. They are all going to do great things and continue to expand their careers.

All of these teachers, throughout their career here at Conestoga, have changed the students’ perspective of their subjects as well as changed the students’ lives for the better. I, as well as the whole student body, would like to say thank you for everything that you have done. Conestoga will miss you!