Flash Sale Friday

Pixabay

Murray, NE- On average, a person spends $430 on Black Friday shopping. Black Friday takes place the weekend after Thanksgiving. Shoppers spend big and snatch up discounted deals. This year, Black Friday starts on Nov 24 and runs until Cyber Monday beginning on Nov 27. Since deals are at their lowest, you can get anything you need for a low price on Black Friday.

For anyone wanting to kick off their holiday shopping early or get the best early Black Friday deals, this is the place for you. This year, there are going to be some really good deals ranging from electronics, kitchen appliances, and even more. With Black Friday’s most competitive stores being Walmart, Amazon, Target, and Best Buy, I’ve put together a list of deals from these four stores to ensure you are getting the best early markdowns.

If you’re looking for strong deals on kitchen gadgets, vacuums, electronics and more, Walmart is a good place to look. Mattresses are $800 off at Walmart and the famous multi hair styler tool the Dyson Airwrap is going for $400 instead of $600. The Bissell Little Green Portable Carpet Cleaner is a great deal running at $89 instead of $124. If you’re looking for some good deals on everyday house items, then Walmart is the place to go.

Amazon has some great deals on electronics this year. Apple’s best selling product is the Airpod Pro 2’s and they are running 50% off. Along with the great deal on Airpods, Amazon is also having some sales worth looking into. The Roomba vacuum is 19% off, Ninja Airfryers are 31% off, and the Samsung Galaxy Watch is $50 off.

Best Buy also has some great electronic deals. Some of their sales are $800 off 4K TVs, laptops, and headphones. The ProForm Sport 5.5 Treadmill is $600 instead of $900 this Black Friday.

Target is an extremely popular store for a wide range of products with markdowns. If you’re looking to avoid crowds this Black Friday, then here are some online deals. These deals include luxury makeup dupes, beauty products, and kitchen appliances. Get the Braun Silk-Expert Pro 5 IPL Permanent Hair Removal System for $340 along with an amazing coffee maker and a sparkling soda stream maker this Black Friday. “Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping.”- Bo Derek

Find more early deals at:
https://www.self.com/story/best-black-friday-deals-2023
https://www.techradar.com/black-friday/black-friday-deals-sales
https://www.tomsguide.com/deals/best-black-friday-deals