Fall Recipes

Murray, NEB-Now that summer has ended and school is back in session that means it’s fall and in fall everyone wants all the pumpkin spice things they can get their hands on, so I have made a list of pumpkin recipes for you to try. For starters baked pumpkin seeds, pumpkin rolls, pumpkin brownies, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin dip, pumpkin bars, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin donuts and pumpkin smoothies.

Pumpkin seeds are a quite simple treat. All you need to do is get a pumpkin and after you carve it you can save and use the seeds by putting them on a tray and salt them then bake them on 350 for about 10 minutes.

Pumpkin rolls have a simple recipe, the problem with them is they fall apart very easily. The ingredients for pumpkin rolls include; eggs, sugar, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, all-purpose flour, and baking soda. For the filling, cream cheese, sugar, butter, and vanilla extract.

For the most popular fall treat, the pumpkin spice latte pour milk into a small pot and heat over medium-low heat until it is hot and almost simmering, but do not boil the milk. Make your espresso and pour it into a large mug or glass mason jar then add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla and stir well. There are plenty of other recipes that make a tasty treat for fall, with a quick internet search you can find a new favorite!