Mrs. Kreifels 2023 Counseling Award

Mrs.+Kreifels
unknown
Mrs. Kreifels

Murray, NEB-On Nov. 13, Mrs. Kreifels won the 2023 Counseling Excellence Award. This award is awarded to school counselors who have reached a certain level of excellence from the Nebraska State College System. Mrs. Kreifels deserves the 2023 Counseling Excellence Award because she has been dedicated to Conestoga on helping out students who are in need of help and showing respect to her students. Everyday, Mrs. Kreifels puts her full effort to put others before her and she is very selfless for doing so.

Mrs. Kreifels was interviewed about how she feels about the award and how she thinks she represented Conestoga. Kreifels stated “I was surprised. I did not know about it, but then after that I guess I was honored and humbled because there are lots of great school counselors out there. It made me feel how the students and staff make my job easy and enjoyable on how we work together”. Kreifles also states, “Any time the Conestoga name is out there in a positive way that’s a good light to be shown. It shows the Nebraska State College System that our students are ready to take on their futures.” If you see Mrs. Kreifels in the halls please tell her amazing job for representing Conestoga and congratulations.