Career Fair

Career+Fair
Bella Grasso

MURRAY, NE – On March 21, Conestoga held their Career Fair. The Career Fair happens every year for students to explore their future careers and jobs. At the Career Fair, there are many colleges, jobs, and even military. Each booth talked about what college would be like and the careers you can earn from going to college. There are many opportunities to get a free college visit or even call to talk more about your future career path. After the Career Fair, students were assigned rooms based on a survey to talk to certain people about job options and the jobs available in the careers students are looking for. Many students got pamphlets and information to further invest for their future.

At the career fair, there were over 30 booths that attended our school. Many colleges like College of St. Mary, Doane University, Hastings College, Iowa Western Community College, Joseph’s College Cosmetology, K-State, Midland University, Missouri Western State University, Nebraska Wesleyan, Northeast Community College, Peru State, SCC, UNK, UNO, and Wayne State. There was also the Army, Air Force, and the National Guard. Recruiters. There were over 20 job booths as well. From plumbing to cosmetology.

The Career Fair is a great opportunity to get information for your future and to figure out what path to take for your next school year. Whether you are a Freshman or a Senior, it is a great way to communicate with a pro about your future and your career.